Senior Programme Officer – Eco Trails Programme
WWF-India, the largest environment conservation NGO, is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced Senior Programme Officer- Eco Trails in the Environment Education division.
The role involves the implementation and management of the various facets of the Eco Trails programme. This includes designing and implementing nature trails and workshops, creating locally relevant biodiversity resource material and communication material. Marketing of all the programs and striking partnerships is another key role.
Location: New Delhi
The Job Profile:
- Design and implement nature trails and workshops
- Compile and maintain reports, budgets and database
- Research and develop content for biodiversity publications
- Outreach and marketing activity for various programs
- Establish partnerships to scale the programs
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Candidate should have a Bachelors/Masters Degree in Life Sciences, Wildlife, Zoology or closely related field from a reputed university.
- The applicant should have a minimum experience of 3 years working in conducting nature trails and biodiversity workshops for students and citizens.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Good interpretation skills of India’s biodiversity
- Highly responsible and adhere to high safety standards
Apply Via Email to:
Last Date for sending applications: 25th April, 2020
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, Please mention “SPO-Eco Trails Programme”, in the subject line.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGYMinistry of Science &Technology, Govt. of India DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) in Biotechnology (2020) BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET) 2020 Applications are invited from bonafide Indian citizens, residing in … Continue Reading DBT Junior Research Fellowship Programme (DBT – JRF) – BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET – 2020)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR Advt.No: NISER/ACAD/Ph.D/2020-21(1) Notice for Admission to PhD Program: 2020-21 (Summer Session) Applications are invited from Indian citizens for admission to Ph.D program … Continue Reading Admission to PhD @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE A Deemed to be University under de novo category Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032 Applications are invited in the prescribed form available in the website http://www.iacs.res.in … Continue Reading Admission to the PhD Programme @ IACS