Medical Value Partner-PHC
India, Maharashtra, Mumbai
We intend to recruit a Medical Value Partner (MVP)/ Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
Assigned States: Maharashtra & Gujarat
Therapy area: Personalised Healthcare (Foundation medicine)
The major Responsibilities of the MVP/MSL would be as follows:
- patient centric shared value projects & innovative scientific engagements with TAEs, Key Strategic accounts to achieve Affiliate 2030 strategy.
- Preferred partner for any Medical /Scientific Information needs of Therapy Area Experts for best health outcome of patients
- Facilitating of interactions between medical personnel and external investigators. Facilitating aspects of the Investigator-Initiated Studies (IIS) process
- Providing scientific training for sales, marketing, Market Access or other internal personnel
- To act as a Medical Lead for the state model and provide full scientific support to state lead. Should be aware of healthcare and access environment in the state/ region assigned.
- Drive collaboration with Internal stakeholders by adding value to their KPIs & partnering to serve patients
The MVP/MSL should possess the following qualities:
- Scientific knowledge of Genomics/ Onco-pathology & NGS.
- Ability to develop strong professional network with TAEs & relevant external stakeholders of the assigned region/ state.
- Ability to capture/ interpret customer insights and convert them into relevant strategies
- Project management ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of clinical trial design and biostatistics
- Ability to critically evaluate the medical literature
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
Behavioral Competencies :
- Exhibition of RLCs and RCVs
- Exhibition of Quantum self
- Patient centricity in every decision.
- Collaboration & Team Work
- Employees who are M.D. ( Preferred MD Path), MBBS/BDS + MDS (With relevant experience min 1 yr.) / PhD (preferred Molecular Biology, Cancer Biology, Cell Biology)
- Employees having Life Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Experience. Experience in desired therapy area would be preferred
- Willingness to travel (40-50%)
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Medical Affairs, Medical Affairs > Medical Science Liaison
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGYMinistry of Science &Technology, Govt. of India DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) in Biotechnology (2020) BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET) 2020 Applications are invited from bonafide Indian citizens, residing in … Continue Reading DBT Junior Research Fellowship Programme (DBT – JRF) – BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET – 2020)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR Advt.No: NISER/ACAD/Ph.D/2020-21(1) Notice for Admission to PhD Program: 2020-21 (Summer Session) Applications are invited from Indian citizens for admission to Ph.D program … Continue Reading Admission to PhD @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE A Deemed to be University under de novo category Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032 Applications are invited in the prescribed form available in the website http://www.iacs.res.in … Continue Reading Admission to the PhD Programme @ IACS