All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post- Dumduma, Bhubaneswar 751019
Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN INTERVIEW on the following date for the post of “Project Assistant/JRF ” sanctioned under State Council of Science and Technology, under the scheme “development of Biotechnology “project entitled “Developing a biomarker based prediction tool using artificial intelligence algorithm for detecting Epithelial Ovarian Cancer among patients presenting with ovarian mass”, under Dr Suchitra Kumari, Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS Bhubaneswar on 27th April 2020. The essential qualifications, experience, consolidated salary and service tenure are as under
|Post Name : Project Assistant/ JRF|
|Project Name||“Developing a biomarker based prediction tool using artificial intelligence algorithm for detecting Epithelial Ovarian Cancer among patients presenting with ovarian mass|
|Period of Appointment||Maximum for a period of 3 years|
|Resource Requirement||01 (One)|
|Upper age limit||30 years on the date of interview|
|Education||High School or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. 1yr Diploma in Medical Lab Technology|
|Essential Experience||3 Years’ experience in health related field from a Government institution or recognized institute. * Intermediate with science subjects and B. Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 3 years’ experience respectively.|
|Key Skills||Ability to collect and process sample, do Laboratory analysis and record data in the pro-forma in English, Hindi and Odiya.|
|Job Title||Project Assistant/ JRF|
|Location||AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Proposed Salary||Monthly Consolidated salary of Rs 12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) for first 2 years and Rs 14 000 /-(Rupees Fourteen Thousand only) for the 3rd year of the project. No annual increment.|
|Core Responsibilities||Maintain all the databases of the Project: online and offline|
|Specific Activities||Recruitment and sample collection of the study participants, Laboratory analysis and collection of medical data pertaining to the study, maintaining the registers.|
|Date of interview||27th April 2020 2.00 PM-5 PM Reporting Time 1 PM|
How to apply? Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a pass port size photo and set of photocopies of all documents at the time of interview
Terms and conditions
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
- Selected candidates have to carry out OPD/IPD visits to collect data .
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by State Council of Science and Technology and AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Dr Suchitra Kumari Assoc. Professor Dept. of Biochemistry AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Odisha-751019
Dr Suchitra Kumari E mail: email@example.com
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGYMinistry of Science &Technology, Govt. of India DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) in Biotechnology (2020) BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET) 2020 Applications are invited from bonafide Indian citizens, residing in … Continue Reading DBT Junior Research Fellowship Programme (DBT – JRF) – BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET – 2020)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR Advt.No: NISER/ACAD/Ph.D/2020-21(1) Notice for Admission to PhD Program: 2020-21 (Summer Session) Applications are invited from Indian citizens for admission to Ph.D program … Continue Reading Admission to PhD @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE A Deemed to be University under de novo category Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032 Applications are invited in the prescribed form available in the website http://www.iacs.res.in … Continue Reading Admission to the PhD Programme @ IACS