Research Associate, Product Development
Employer: Emergent BioSolutions, Inc.
Location: San Diego, CA
Posted :Feb 01, 2020
Ref : 28530
Discipline: Marketing, Science/R&D, Research
Required Education :Bachelors Degree
Position Type: Full time
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
The position will be a supporting member of the Product Development team and will report to Scientist/Senior Scientist. This position is focused on formulation and assay support for clinical phase and commercial vaccines.
This Product Development team member will use company policies and procedures (SOPs) to complete routine assignments and rely on their own judgment to guide work in the laboratory.
The member will participate in development work and provide analytical support, analyze results of development studies, ensure compliance with GLP and other regulatory guidelines when appropriate, conduct analysis of in-process and finished formulations, track and perform stability studies; training on project-specific assays and be able to train others; perform routine laboratory functions (i.e. perform assays such as ELISA, cell culture, etc.)
Technical Skills and Knowledge :
– Perform assigned testing based on SOP
– Provide formulation analytical support
– Ability to work in BSL-2 laboratory environment
– Ability to perform characterization assays for formulation development, such as DLS, pH, Osmolality, Moisture content, Disintegration, UV-Vis, Intrinsic Fluorescence measurement
– Ability to organize development stability studies and manage samples
– Review data obtained for compliance to specifications and reports abnormalities.
– Buffer preparation
– Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
Qualification Requirements :
– A minimum of 2 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
– A minimum of a bachelor’s degree. BS degree in chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, pharmaceutical development or a related field is preferred.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGYMinistry of Science &Technology, Govt. of India DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) in Biotechnology (2020) BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET) 2020 Applications are invited from bonafide Indian citizens, residing in … Continue Reading DBT Junior Research Fellowship Programme (DBT – JRF) – BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET – 2020)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR Advt.No: NISER/ACAD/Ph.D/2020-21(1) Notice for Admission to PhD Program: 2020-21 (Summer Session) Applications are invited from Indian citizens for admission to Ph.D program … Continue Reading Admission to PhD @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE A Deemed to be University under de novo category Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032 Applications are invited in the prescribed form available in the website http://www.iacs.res.in … Continue Reading Admission to the PhD Programme @ IACS