Clinical and Biological Scientist
Bothell, Washington, United States of America
Clinical and Biological Scientist
Full Time – Clinical and Biological Scientist – Bothell, WA – 2020
Are you interested in a Full Time opportunity with Philips? We welcome individuals who have recently completed their dental or medical training to apply for our Full Time Clinical Biological Scientist role in Bothell, Washington. Through this role you will gain meaningful, hands-on experience in guiding medical product development for a HealthTech company.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop Oral Healthcare features and benefits through the investigation and exploitation of physical, chemical, and biological phenomena to address consumer oral health needs, working primarily in a Clinical and Biological Science team, providing a deep understanding of the physiological and microbiological considerations for oral healthcare and drive the innovation in clinical methodology for novel claims substantiation and application of engineering principles to deliver oral health benefits.
You are responsible for
- Identifying the biological and clinical factors and their relationship between these factors and the physical and/or chemical interventions necessary to deliver targeted user benefits, development of the in-vitro/ex-vivo verification and in-vivo validation methods and overseeing the validation of embodiments of physical or chemical principles against claims requirements
- Participate and/or lead as key competence resource for the organization
- Generating necessary input for road map and strategy discussions;
- Cooperating with colleagues and other departments
You are a part of
Philips Oral Healthcare – we create meaningful innovations that improve people’s lives; our oral healthcare products help provide better well being and beautiful smiles across the globe.
o succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You have a MS in Oral Health Sciences, MS in Oral Health Sciences for Dental Hygiene, or PhD in Oral Health Sciences, or are in DDS training
- Preferred: DDS, DMD, or MD degree in one of the following specialties: oral, dental, histology, or pathology, with particular preferences towards experience in oral tissues(hard and soft)
- You currently licensed to practice in the State of Washington
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art development and analysis techniques;
- The ability to balance innovation and practical realization;
- You have experience in translating modules biological and clinical science into engineering implications;
- You are pro-active and persistent in achieving goals and cross-functional improvements.
- You are a team player and you have excellent coordination and communication skills.
In return, we offer you
Philips Oral Healthcare provides an opportunity to grow and develop leadership skills through product development working with an energetic and cross-functional team
The role provides access to a large network of other Philips teams working on wide range of products from electric razors to lighting and medical equipment
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGYMinistry of Science &Technology, Govt. of India DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) in Biotechnology (2020) BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET) 2020 Applications are invited from bonafide Indian citizens, residing in … Continue Reading DBT Junior Research Fellowship Programme (DBT – JRF) – BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET – 2020)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR Advt.No: NISER/ACAD/Ph.D/2020-21(1) Notice for Admission to PhD Program: 2020-21 (Summer Session) Applications are invited from Indian citizens for admission to Ph.D program … Continue Reading Admission to PhD @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE A Deemed to be University under de novo category Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032 Applications are invited in the prescribed form available in the website http://www.iacs.res.in … Continue Reading Admission to the PhD Programme @ IACS