Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Kinder Surprise and Kinder Bueno.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
The Biotech Manager will be based in based in New York City on the new research center on Roosevelt Island and will work under the strategic direction of Ferrero Open Innovation Science Leadership. This person will help to drive innovation activities including scouting for innovation, evaluation, and business planning. While the main geographic focus will be in the Americas, they will also interact with their counterparts in both Asia and Europe.
* Monitor the development and progress of scientific and technological innovations across a range of sources
* Manage scouting and execution process of Ferrero Open Innovation Science within Biotech
* Identify and prioritize new opportunity areas, assess strategic relevance and possibly support their consideration by Ferrero Open Innovation Leadership and Board
* Scout opportunity areas that are relevant to Ferrero’s business and within priority opportunity areas approved by Ferrero Open Innovation Science Leadership and the Board
* Evaluate relevant opportunities, drive development of candidate business opportunity plan in collaboration with other Ferrero Divisions and present to Ferrero Open Innovation Science Leadership and the Board for approvals
* Drive or support execution of business opportunity plans approved by Ferrero Open Innovation Science Leadership and the Board
* Support implementation of the innovation strategy for approved opportunities including business cases and deal structuring
* Gather market needs and insights
* In collaboration with Consumer Insights, develop and prioritize key drivers of agriculture innovation
* Source ad rank key technologies that are enabling innovation to meet emerging demands
* Provide input on market innovation strategies as needed
* Evaluate risks and opportunities to evaluate market potential of key targeted innovations
* Develop inputs and limitations and work with cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market business cases
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- M.S. or Ph.D. in either chemical engineering, molecular biology, bioprocess engineering or equivalent
- Strong scientific competence in biotechnology and chemistry, and willing to extend scope of work beyond area of expertise
- Strong business acumen
- Strategy work or academic background preferred
- Product management experience preferred; startup experience desired
- Self-driven ad capable of dealing with unstructured and emerging-startup environments
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGYMinistry of Science &Technology, Govt. of India DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) in Biotechnology (2020) BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET) 2020 Applications are invited from bonafide Indian citizens, residing in … Continue Reading DBT Junior Research Fellowship Programme (DBT – JRF) – BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET – 2020)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR Advt.No: NISER/ACAD/Ph.D/2020-21(1) Notice for Admission to PhD Program: 2020-21 (Summer Session) Applications are invited from Indian citizens for admission to Ph.D program … Continue Reading Admission to PhD @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE A Deemed to be University under de novo category Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032 Applications are invited in the prescribed form available in the website http://www.iacs.res.in … Continue Reading Admission to the PhD Programme @ IACS