The Lakshadweep Medicinal Plants Board (LMPB), under the Department of Environment & Forest, U.T of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti invites application from qualified local Scheduled Tribe Candidates for filling up the post of Junior Research Fellow for strengthening of Lakshadweep Medicinal Plant Board, LMPB, in the Department of Environment & Forest, Kavaratti, U.T. of Lakshadweep on contractual basis with the following qualifications.
Interested candidates may register their candidature at 10 AM on 04.02.2020 in the Department of Environment & Forest, Kavaratti with Original Certificates to prove their age, educational qualification and caste etc. It is the responsibility of the candidates to prove their educational qualification from the Government Recognized institutes/ University, at the time of certificate verification during registration. The walk-in interview will be held in Department of Environment & Forest, Kavaratti on same day followed by the registration. The candidates who fulfil the requirements in all respect only will be allowed to attend the interview. No TAI DA will be paid for attending this interview.
- DBT Junior Research Fellowship Programme (DBT – JRF) – BIOTECHNOLOGY ELIGIBILITY TEST (BET – 2020)
- Admission to PhD @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
- Admission to the PhD Programme @ IACS
- Research officer Job @ RGCB, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Assistant Professors in Kerala Agricultural University-EXTENSION OF LAST DATE FIXED