Summer Fellowship Programme – 2020
The IITM – Summer Fellowship Programme of two months with stipend is designed to enhance awareness and interest in high quality academic research among young Engineering, Management, Sciences and Humanities students through a goal oriented summer mini-project undertaken at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Eligibility:Candidates pursuing 3rd year of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg) or 3rd or 4th year of Integrated M.E./M.Tech. programme, 1st year of ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./M.A, MBA with outstanding academic background in terms of high ranks in university examinations are encouraged to apply, highlighting their academic performance and achievement including papers presented at seminars, projects executed, design contests participated, score/rank in Mathematics Olympiad and any other awards/distinctions obtained. [IIT students are not eligible to apply].Period of the Project: Duration of the programme may commence from 20th May 2020 to 19th July 2020. (Schedule may be flexible to suit student’s convenience.)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Engineeing Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management Studies
Stipend: A sum of Rs.6000/- per month will be given as a stipend for a maximum period of 2 months.
Site will be activated on 12-01-2020
The Last date for Online Submission : 29-02-2020 at 5.00 pm.
How To Apply
- Use the link “Create new account” below the User Login button on the first page to create your login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Use the link in that email to confirm your login and to create your password. The email will be sent with the from address “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Watch out if this email lands in your spam folder.
- At any stage of application process, if you forget your login name or password, you can use your email address to reset your credentials using the link “Reset your password” on the front page.
- Login to this site time to time to check status updates and for any alerts on the selection process.
Fill up forms
- Once you are logged in, you can see the online application form under the tab “My Application Summary”. You can use the links below each block in this page to fill respective forms. There are 2 forms that you need to fill in this page.
- Form-1 linked as “Add/Edit Profile” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Personal Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Form-2 linked as “Add/Edit Academic details ” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Academic Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
Under this section, there are links to let you upload files:
- Passport size Photograph (512MB jpg,jpeg,gif,png)
- Bonafide certificate. (512MB pdf) Letter from the Institute: Should certify that you are a bonafide student issued by the Head of Institution (download template of UG/DD bonafide and PG Bonafide
- Academic certificate (scan all documents [10th, +2 , UG Marksheet, diploma degree and marksheet (if you have)] in single PDF and upload).
- Community, PWD (if applicable)].
- In this section, you can use the link “Submit Application” to choose the department you are applying.
- A sequential application number will be generated.
- Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute/Department
ALSO VIEW FOOD SAFETY OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2020.
* SOURCE : IITM