For TGT (Science) – Botany Zoology and Chemistry. (1) The candidate should have studied Botany, Zoology and Chemistry during all the three years of study in graduation.
(ii) In case of such Universities which provide for only two subjects in the final year of graduation, the candidates should have studied any of the two subjects out of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in the final year of examination and all the three subjects, viz. Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in the first and second years of graduation.
(iii) In case of Honours Degree in any of the above mentioned three subjects, the candidate must have studied other two subjects in the first and second year of the course.
Pay & Perks : Apart from Pay, other benefits i.e., DA, NPS, Gratuity, LTC, Rent free accommodation/HRA, subsidized schooling for maximum two children at Central Govt rates and medical allowance will be admissible as per Sainik Schools Society Rules, for regular vacancies only.
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000174 EndHTML:000138498 StartFragment:000000431 EndFragment:000138466 StartSelection:000000431 EndSelection:000138466 SourceURL:about:blank How to apply : (1) Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application format available at the School Office from 0900 hrsto 1700 hrs on all working days or the same can be downloaded from school website at www.kalikirisainikschool.com
(2) Recent Passport size photograph of the candidate is to be affixed at the space provided.
(3) A self-addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps worth Rs. 30/- to be submitted with the application.
(4) Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Category as application fee (Non refundable) drawn in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Kalikiri payable at State Bank of India, Kalikiri Branch (Code : 016427) also to be forwarded with the application. The fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination/selection.
(5) Filled in application form along with self-attested copies of certificates are to be forwarded to “The Principal, Sainik School Kalikiri, Chittoor Dist, Andhra Pradesh PIN : 517 234. Super–scribe the envelope with the name of the post applied for
General Instructions: (1) Short listed candidates will only be called for written test, Practical Test and interview after scrutiny, based on the essential qualifications. Certificates must be enclosed with the application in support of their qualification and experience. Otherwise the same will not be considered at the time of scrutiny of applications.
(2) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the selection tests.
(3) The posts will be on probation for a minimum period of one year which can be extendable up to two years and upon confirmation the post will be on All India transferable basis. Selected candidates should be ready to take responsibilities in a Residential School.
(4) Applicants with higher qualifications and experience, proficiency in sports/games, NCC, etc., will be given added credits during the short-listing process and selection process/interview. Indian Nationals only to apply.
(5)The school administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative reasons.
(6) Applicants are to clearly mention their email ID and mobile number in the application form to enable the school to communicate the datelschedule of selection test at short notice. Information pertaining to selection will also be updated on school website.
(7) Candidates are to bring the certificates/documents in original in support of their qualifications/experience as mentioned in the application) while reporting for selection test, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
(8) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant
Last date for receipt of Applications: 08 Feb 2020. School will not be responsible for postal delay.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMAT
ALSO VIEW FOOD SAFETY OFFICER RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION