Walk-in-Interview will be held in the Division of Plant Pathology for recruitment of the position of One Senior Research Fellow purely on contractual basis under Newton-Bhabha Fund to Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and BBSRC, UK as Indo-U.K Collaborative Research Projects on February 03, 2020 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents.
|S. N.||Emolum ent||No of post||Name of project||Essential Qualification and desirable experiences|
|JRF/ SRF||Rs. 31000 per month +24% HRA||01||Genomics-led improvement of biotic and abiotic stress tolerance in mustard rape for economic and environmental sustainability||1. Post graduate degree in basic science or post graduate degree in professional courses (Plant Pathology/ Bio-technology/Genetics/Botany or other related fields of plant sciences) selected through a process described through any norms given in DST Office Memorandum (O.M) No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30-01- 2019 i.e Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE The selection process through national level exam conducted by Central government departments and their agencies and institute such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc. 2. Desirable experience in pathological and biochemical techniques|
Terms and Conditions:
- For the details of qualifications and other requirements, please refer to ICAR Office
Memorandum (F.No. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated: 13/07/2015 &F.No. Agri.
Edn./6/27/2014/HRD dated: 09/10/2015). The emolument of the above positions will be as per DST/DBT rule
- Age Limit for the positions is 35 years max. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and woman candidates as per Government/ ICAR guidelines.
Minimum age should be of 18 years as on date of interview.
- The eligible candidates should report for the interview 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities. Candidates appearing for interview should bring two copies of their biodata in prescribed application format given below (AnnexureI&II), two passport size photographs and one set of attested photocopies of their certificates/ mark-sheets/ experience proof etc. Applicants must bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, in case he/ she has an employment.
- Candidates whose near/ distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/ IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned by post on or before 03rdFebruary, 2020. If communicated or declared on the date of interview, candidate will not be interviewed. Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a declaration in the format given below (Annexure-III) on the date of interview.
- Candidates reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for any regular appointments at this institute as the above positions are purely contractual, non-regular, time bound and are co-terminus with the project.
VIEW NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT