Notification for Walk-in-Interview
A walk-in-interview is scheduled on 18th January, 2020 from 10:00 hrs. onwards at ICAR-Krishi Vigyan KendraLAKSHADWEEP, Kavaratti for selection of Young Professional II as detailed below in Krishi Vigyan Kendra-Lakshadweep on contract. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis and till 31st March, 2020 (Extendable) or till the positions of Subject Matter Specialists (SMSs) are filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier. Eligible and desirous candidates may appear for the interview with duly filled in application form/Biodata giving full details of academic records and experience(s). The age limit will be 21 to 45years (Relaxation in upper age limit as per rule). The place of posting will be at KVK-Lakshadweep, Kavaratti Island, U.T. of Lakshadweep and the candidates are desired to be conversant in Malayalam language. The details are as follows:-
|Name of the post||Vacan- cies||Emoluments (Monthly)||Qualification|
|1||Young Professional-II (Horticulture)||1||Rs 25,000||Master’s Degree in Horticulture OR Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture/Agriculture with 2 years’ experience in relevant field|
|2||Young Professional-II (Home Science)||1||Rs 25,000||MSc Home Science Or BSc Home science with 2 years’ experience in relevant field|
|3||Young Professional-II (Fisheries)||1||Rs 25,000||Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science OR Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science with 2 years’ experience in relevant field|
Terms & Conditions:-
- Above positions are purely temporary and may be terminated by the Director, ICAR-CMFRI, Kochi without assigning any reasons at any stage. The same can be extended on half yearly basis on candidate’s every 06-monthly performance assessment and fund availability.
- The tenure of YP’s will be governed by ICAR guidelines.
- Only those candidates who fulfil all the eligibility conditions will be allowed to appear for interview.
- All the eligible candidates appearing for interview should bring their passport size photograph (colour) and all the original certificates along with self-attested photocopies in support of their educational qualification/experience at the time of interview.
- Place of work will be at KVK-Lakshadweep, Kavaratti Island.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The selection will be based on Academic Performance, Research Experience and performance in interview.
- The decision of Director, ICAR-CMFRI, Kochi will be final and binding in all aspects.
VIEW NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT
ALSO VIEW TOP 5 LIFE SCIENCE JOBS IN THIS WEEK