Advertisement for the Post of JRF in DBT BIRAC project: 09/01/2020
(* will be converted to Ph.D.)
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biomedical Engineering of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
|1.||Name of the post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|2.||Number of Posts||One (01)|
|3.||Name of the Research Project||Cervico-vaginal fluid retriever device for the screening of cervical cancer/CIN/vaginal infections by colorimetric technique.|
|4.||Name of the Sponsoring Agency||DBT, Govt. of India|
|4.||Duration of the Position||18 months|
|5.||Monthly compensation||Rs. 31,000 (Consolidated)|
|6.||Essential Qualifications||M. Tech (Nanomedicine, Biotechnology) or MS (Pharma) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. M.Sc. students who qualified any national entrance test are also eligible to apply. Preference shall be given for female candidates and candidates with prior cell culture and animal (in-vivo) work experience.|
|7.||Age||Candidates should not be more than 28 years|
|8.||For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following email: email@example.com Address: Dr. Aravind Kumar Rengan, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, TS-502285, India.|
- Eligible candidates should apply on or before Jan 20th, 2020, by filling the google form
- * – Preference will be given to candidates who have cleared CSIR-NET JRF/ICMR/DBT –JRF /INSPIRE Fellowship, prior experience in cell culture/animal handling and they will be considered for Ph.D. conversion.
- Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email.
(Tentative date of interview: 24-01-2020).
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates, and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 18 months.
TOP 5 JOBS IN THE PAST WEEK