Technologist – Bio Chemistry
Basic Qualification : M.Sc.,
Minimum Years of Experience : Fresher
- The Senior Technologist is responsible for standardizing special procedures and performing all the specialized tests, maintaining the stock and stores of all specialized kits.
- Responsible for the overall supervision of technicians and other staff in the department.
- Responsible for the entire workflow for all special tests.
- Ensures that the samples for special tests are stored
- Maintains QC and calibrations for all the tests.
- Authorized to issue only urgent provisional outpatient and inpatient reports for the Head of the department and the Junior Consultant in their absence.
- Responsible for the maintenance of stock, especially for all special kits in the department and raise an indent to stores as and when required.
- Responsible for equipment maintenance in the department.
- In the event of any errors/ breakdown of equipment, inform the HOD & biomedical department.
- Ensures the dispatch of reports to the respective wards and centers.
- Responsible for training the junior staff in various procedures of the department.
Any other jobs assigned by superior due to exigencies of work.
Note: Initial 3 months employees will not be assigned direct responsibility, will work only under the supervision ; on completion of 3 months, the employee post competency assessment, if found competent he/she will be assigned direct responsibility.
: Apollo Proton Cancer Centre, Taramani Road, Chennai 100 Feet Road Taramani Chennai 600113
: Apollo Proton Cancer Centre, Chennai
: Jan 4, 2020
ALSO VIEW BOOKS FOR CSIR NET/JRF EXAM