Eligible candidates are invited to attend “Walk-in-Interview” for the post of Junior Research Fellow (01) in DBT funded Project entitled “Development of amaranth core collection using SSR and SNP markers and evaluation of core set for nutritional, yield traits and abiotic stress tolerance” and for the post of Senior Research Fellow (01) in ICAR funded extramural Project entitled “Characterization of heat-linked QTLs and Enzymes associated with starch biosynthesis pathway in wheat” at ICAR-NBPGR New Delhi-1 10012 as mentioned below:
|Walk-in-interview: January 15, 2020, 10:00AM Project title: Development of amaranth core collection using SSR and SNP markers and evaluation of core set for nutritional, yield traits and abiotic stress tolerance. Name of PI: Dr. Rakesh Singh, Principal Scientist, Division of Genomic Resources|
Name of the Post and Number :
|Junior Research Fellow (01)|
Up to 3 1stMarch 2024, or till end of the project, whiche ver is earlier
Emoluments per month :
3 1 ,000 per month + 24% FIRA
Date/Time/Place of Interview:
|15 t January 2020 at 10.00 AM Place: ICAR- NBPGR, New Building, Room E-201, Pusa Campus, New Delhi -12|
Essential Oualification: MSc Plant Biotechnology/Agricultural Botany/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Plant Sciences with specialization in Genetics/ Molecular biology/Biotechnology with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
Candidates with 3 years Bachelor’s degree should have professional Master’s degree (3 years) and those with 2 years Master’s degree should have qualified NET/national level- test per ICAR office memorandum (F. No. Agril Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD Dated 9th October, 201 5)
Nature of Duties: Application of molecular markers in core development/field evaluation for agro morphological traits and abiotic stress.
Walk-in-Interview: January 15, 2020, 10:00AM
Project title: Characterization of heat-linked QTLs and Enzymes associated with starch biosynthesis pathway in wheat.Name of PI: Dr. Rakesh Sin h, Principal Scientist, Division of Genomic Resources
Senior Research Fellow (1)
|PERIOD Up to 31 st March 2021, or till end of the project, whiche ver is earlier||SALARY|
IQs. 25000/- +300/0 HRA per month for I st and 2nd year and Rs 28,000/- + 30% EIRA per month for 3 rd year
15 t January, 2020 at 10.00 AM Place: ICAR- NBPGR, New Building, Room E-201, Pusa Campus, New Delhi -12
|Essential Qualification: Post graduate degree in Molecular biology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Bioinformatics / Life sciences/ with first division / 60% marks/ equivalent overall grade point average along with NET/GATE qualification OR Post Graduate degree (Masters degree) in professional courses with first division/60% marks/ equivalent overall grade point average. Desirable Qualification: Working experience in molecular biology/bioinformatics|
Terms and Conditions
- Upper age limit (on date of advertisement) for JRF and SRF is 35 years (men) and 40 years (women). Age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI/ICAR norms.
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
- The emoluments and qualification mentioned here are subjected to change due to any instruction / clarification / memorandum etc. from ICAR/DBT.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAPUNBPGR. However, the positions can be terminated with one-month notice owing to any change in circumstances.
- The decision of Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly self-attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
The date/time/place of interview is mentioned above. Candidates are advised to reach the venue at 9.30 AM.
VIEW NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT
SUBSCRIBE OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL