International Postdoctoral Fellowships
We offer “International Postdoctoral Fellowships” (IPF) in Management, Economics, Law, Social Sciences and International Affairs for young researchers regardless of their nationality.
Purpose: Pursuing a postdoctoral research project at the University of St.Gallen
- researchers who hold a doctorate (PhD) or will complete their doctorate within the next six months
- External applicants with a doctorate (PhD) must have obtained their degree a maximum of two years prior to the submission deadline of the HSG Research Committee
- own salary
- congress subsidies at an amount of CHF 2’500 p.a.
- indispensable research costs
- workplace and IT equipment
Duration of funding: max. 36 months
- application form
- research proposal
- list of publications
- Diploma (copy Master / PhD degree)
- Invitation letter of one or more professors of the University of St.Gallen. Please do get in contact with a potential host
- only for applicants without doctorate: letter of the PhD supervisor providing information about the status of the doctoral thesis and the prospective date of the final examination
Submission of applications: 10th January, 1st March, 1st September, 2nd November
Evaluation by: HSG’s Research Committee
Please note the implementation provisions (right-hand navigation bar under Downloads). Before you apply for a fellowship, we recommend to arrange a consultation appointment.
Grants Office St. Gallen
9000 St. Gallen
Phone: +41 71 224 7609