Associate Scientist Mulund, Mumbai
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of ‘Bringing science to the art of healthy living’. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women’s health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson’s® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for an Associate Scientist located in Mulund, Mumbai.
This role will be directly responsible for conducting microbiology stability testing and stability summary report writing for APRs to support New product development programs. This role is in the R&D Microbiology laboratory involved in stability of multiple product types under cosmetic and OTC drug categories from North America, Europe and Asia pacific.
- Plan, schedule and conduct microbiological testing activities as per requirements – from sample receipt to result reporting meeting the turnaround time
- Conduct test method suitability and transfer of methods to affiliates.
- Prepare and maintain accurate technical documentation/reports.
- Microbiological testing related to laboratory compliance (e.g environmental monitoring, media growth promotion testing, test culture maintenance etc)
- Laboratory and non-conformance investigations
- Product failure investigations
- Master’s in microbiology
Experience and Skills:
- 1.5 to 2.5 years of Industrial experience
- Able to take initiatives
- Understand expectations and be sensitive to business partner needs and requirements
- Able to work under GMP/Quality requirement
- Language requirements – Fluency in oral and written English
- Travel percentage – No frequent travel.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
For more details and Apply online visit
* contents are taken from johnson & johnson official website