We are seeking candidate(s) who are interested in working in an exciting field of structural biology, determining the structure of protein complexes and assemblies by integrative modeling. Structures of these complexes will contribute to our understanding of biological processes and disease.
The job responsibilities involve developing and implementing novel modeling methods, writing code for in-silico experiments, running jobs on high-end computing clusters, and analyzing data. The candidate can expect to work with a variety of biophysical, biochemical, cell biology experimental data and co-ordinate regularly with experimentalist collaborators.
- Any of the following degrees: MSc in any branch of Science or MCA or B.Tech/BE or MTech/ME.
- Prior project experience in bioinformatics/computational biology is a definite plus.
- Experience in high-performance computing settings is desirable.
- Maths/Physics/Computer Science/Engineering backgrounds are favorably considered.
- Programming experience in Python/C++ or any other language. To be demonstrated by its application to at least one completed research/development project.
- Comfortable working in Unix-like environment.
Number of positions: 2
Minimum % of marks: 60%
Age limit: 35
Salary offered: 31000 + 24% HRA
How to apply: Interested applicants are requested to apply with their CV and a statement of research interest (~300 words) pertinent to the position applied for by December 5, 2019.. Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org onepdf file. Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Note: please contact us at email@example.com for any queries or technical issues.
FORE MORE DETAILS AND APPLY ONLINE VISIT
*Contents are taken from NCBS job portal