Your Key responsibilities are,
– Effectively anchor Customer Feedback monitoring program (CFM) for IN market, dive deep to identify trends, opportunity areas and build a system to avoid recurrence.
– Actively participate in global tech automation projects and effectively implement the same for IN market as per the agreed timelines.
– Identify food safety projects or improvement areas through dive deep or routine visits, drive projects with minimal guidance across ASSPL, AWIPL, & ATSPL domains, effectively implement / rollout as per the agreed timelines.
– Anchor FSMS (food safety management system) program & Internal self-assessment programs for ATSPL, ASSPL, Primenow and build a program to achieve zero tolerance for critical requirements.
– Collaborate with Prime Now business development team to launch high risk sellers or new stores.
– Drive monthly FS review calls to track the food safety SME program within FC’s, Influence and or collaborate with cross functional teams in raising the bar for food safety compliance.
– Food safety standardization process – Build a program to improve FS metrics and establish SOPs, process controls, owns document control program.
This role demands min 50% of travelling across India
Experience in driving process improvement with technology and creating process mechanisms.
Experienced and comfortable in learning web applications and proprietary software
Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Proven experience in a project management/compliance role.
Knowledge of product compliance processes and the interplay with global supply chains.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
1-5 years of experience in the area of Regulatory Compliance and or Quality Assurance
Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Exceptional organizational and communication skills, with the ability to influence without authority.
The ability to work independently and autonomously is essential
Amazon specific knowledge is a big plus – like understanding complete FC processes specially Food Safety compliance requirements, ATSPL processes etc. Knowledge of data warehouse and SQL is a strong plus
Added advantage if the candidate having food engineering / microbiology / dairy / nutrition / or any equivalent science degree
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional organizational skills.
Ability to work independently and autonomously.
Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
*Content taken from Biotechnika and Amazon jobs