Senior Information Analyst in Global Information and Analysis department
Are you a person with innovative thinking and proactive attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives? Join Global Information and Analysis – Global Service Centre (GLIA-GSC) team at Novo Nordisk and get a life-changing career!
About the department
You will support 22 dedicated colleagues within the Novo Nordisk Global Information and Analysis (GLIA) department located in Denmark, which offers a worldwide service function to headquarters and affiliates. Our purpose is to ensure that internal customers have easy and global access to quality information sources and professional research services supporting their needs. This is your chance to join forces with one of the most competent and prestigious information research departments of the global pharmaceutical industry and bring about information intelligence that benefits people with chronic disease conditions worldwide. The position offers you a unique combination of science and information research.
As an Senior Information Analyst, we expect you to direct responsibility to help GLIA turn information into action and must support dedicated colleagues within the Novo Nordisk GLIA department located in Denmark, which offers a worldwide service function to headquarters and affiliates.
We expect you to filter the information for high quality newsletters to Research and Development (R&D), Medical Affairs, Executive Management and more. Additionally, you must be involved in surveillance of scientific, business and patents literature and must be responsible for ad hoc information searches and structured presentation of information and insights.
Furthermore, you must demonstrate a good understanding of communication, competitors, news media, drug pipeline and the pharmaceutical industry and must carry out business-critical searches within science and business information. On the other hand, under Quality Assurance, you are expected to deliver work-products that meet pre-defined quality metrics set by the supervisor/manager in GLIA and must mentor the information trainee. Lastly, we expect you to proof-read or checks their work as per the predefined Quality metrics.
Below are the qualifications required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree is preferred with strong domain knowledge in areas detailed below
- Protein engineering/Biochemistry, preferably with knowledge of proteins, molecular biology, or Peptide science/Pharmacology, preferably pertinent to Diabetes/Biotechnology/Biopharmaceutical Science/Diabetes biology/antibodies/Proteomics
- Solid IT qualifications is essential
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command over written and spoken English is essential.
- Has at least 4-5 years of experience as information analyst at NN or a similar role outside NN.
- Documented prior experience within information research and pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Demonstrates aptitude for analyzing scientific, business and patents literature
- Interest in life science and information management
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we strive for excellence. As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, we offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.
For further information, please contact Bhanu Prakash at BHPV@novonordisk.com
24 November 2019.