Job Name: Senior Education Officer – Ek Prithvi Hyderabad Office
Required Candidate Profile:
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have a Graduation qualification in Education/ Environment Sciences / Life Sciences / Social Sciences with professional training/education in Education.
- Expertise: 2-3 years. Experience in the conservation sector will be an added advantage.
- Special Skills and Abilities:
I. understanding of their education system and teaching methods with classroom teaching experience
ii. Should be adept at utilizing technology and MS Office tools.
iii. Forward-looking attitude, resourcefulness and initiative are facets which are desired in potential candidates.
iv. Working knowledge of Telugu, English and Hindi
v. Excellent Communication and presentation skills
vi. Willingness to travel extensively
Specific Job Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Handle the Ek Prithvi Hyderabad schools
- Handle and coordinate with principals and teachers for active implementation
- Organize and help nature trails for your students associated with the Ek Prithvi Hyderabad programme
- Organize training, workshops and Eco-Fest.
- Monitor the timely and efficient implementation of project activities by the teachers in accordance with an agreed/approved work plan.
- Ensure assessment of students is completed by teachers at the conclusion of every module.
- Monitor and analyze the effect of Ek Prithvi Programme on school and teacher infrastructure.
- Collect, compile and collate data and evidence on programme
- Provide regular reports and periodic narrative
- Support Hyderabad Office staff in additional education, outreach and fundraising programme if needed
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your entire name in the resume attachment), providing details regarding reimbursement received in the present assignment, expected salary, along with three references.
So as to make sure that your application is sorted properly, please say “Senior Education Officer – Hyderabad Office”, at the subject line.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of just the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Apply Via Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Day for sending applications: 25th November 2019