Advt. No. 03/2019/Project
Name of Position: Project Assistant
Project Name: “Integrated Information System to Interpret, Integrate and
mitigation of cardio metabolic health care in North east tribes of Assam and Mizoram”
Upper Age Limit: 30
Salary: 31000/- consolidated
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Life Science or Pharmaceutical sciences from a recognized university with 3 years’ experience or Master’s degree in Pharmacology/ Biotechnology/clinical pharmacology/biochemistry and other pertinent subjects from a recognized university.
- Preference will certainly be offered to the candidate having experience in clinical sample handling, clinical research, community-associated work specifically to deal with tribal of NE states.
- The chosen candidate is likewise anticipated to organize, manage the project work and assist daily research work to facilitate and take care of the project work.
- He/she must be expert in blood withdrawing, biological sample processing and also storage.
- He/she must speak the local language Assamese.
- The selected person must be willing to travelling tribal areas.
Name of Position: Project Associate-II
Project Name: “National Centre for Pharmacoengineering to fight against Neglected Diseases” funded by Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Research Programme (DPRP), Dept. of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India
Upper Age Limit: 35
Salary: 35,000/- plus HRA
Essential Qualification: Masters degree in Microbiology from a recognized University or Equivalent with 2 years of experience in R & D in industry or Academic Institutions or S & T organizations.
Desirable Qualification: Preference will certainly be given to the candidate having experience in enzyme purification and related techniques.
Name of Position: Research Associate
Project Name: “Development of synthetic and G-quadruplex based ON/OFF riboswitches using CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing tool for studying the crucial genes in esophageal
oral cancer” DBT Genome Editing Task Force Project, Govt. of India
Upper Age Limit: 35
Salary: 36,000/- + HRA
Essential Qualification: PhD in Biological Sciences with First class in MS/M. Pharm in Biotechnology or Pharmacology or 3 years’ experience with first-class in M.Tech. (Biotechnology) or M.V.Sc. or M.S.( Pharm) in Biotechnology.
Desirable Qualification: 2 years’ Experience in Gene Cloning and Synthetic Biology.
How to Apply:
Candidates that are interested need to download the application from the institute web site.
www.niperguawahati.ac.in, fill in and also bring the copy of filled in application along with the self-attested xeroxes of mark sheets as well as certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certification (if applicable), certificate of CSIR-UGC NET, GATE or any competitive National Level assessments, experience certificate (if any kind of), a current signed Curriculum Vitae (Curriculum Vitae) as well as two current passport size.
photographs on the day of interview.
- HRA is admissible to JRF/RA only and not to Project assistant positions. The.
admissibility will certainly be according to Central Govt. norms applicable in the city/location where they are working. The percent required for determining HRA will be based on the fellowship amount.
- The positions are not entitled to any other allowances consisting of DA and CCA.
- The positions shall be governed by the disciplinary policies consisting of leave as per.
rules adopted by the Host Institute where he/she is working.
- The Director reserves the right to withdraw the post so advertised at any moment without assigning any type of reason.
- Application may be downloaded from the Institute web site: www.niperguwahati.ac.in.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication will be entertained.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as much as 5 years for reserved category applicants.
belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) and up to 3 years for OBC– Noncreamy layer applicants.
- The appointment is short-term and contractual in nature on fixed/ consolidated salary and is renewable based upon their performance as well as common consent for every year. The applicant will certainly have no right to claim for regular appointment in the Institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
- The procedure of selection may include presentation/ seminar/ written test/ interview.
or as may be decided by the Selection Committee.
- Age, Qualification, Experience etc. will certainly be as on date of interview.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 9th November 2019 (Saturday) at 9.30 A.M.
onwards at NIPER Guwahati, Mirza Campus, Assam