Advertisement No: NIBMG/ADMIN/ESTB/2019-20/312
Post: Software Engineer Tier-I
No. of Vacancy: 2 (two)
Remuneration: Rs. 35000/-
- M.Tech /M.C.A/MSc in Computer Science / Statistics/ Bioinformatics/ Biophysics/ Bioengineering;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analyzing terabyte-scale datasets.
- Experience in next-generation sequence (NGS) data analysis,
- Strong UNIX scripting knowledge
- Experience in whole-genome/targeted sequencing, RNA-Seq, and genotyping array
- Experience in python programming.
- Some domain knowledge of genetics and genomics.
- Published scientific papers in reputed journals.
Nature of Duty: Development of fast and flexible analysis pipelines for NGS datasets.
Post: Bioinformatics Engineer Tier – I
No. of Vacancy: Three (03)
Remuneration: Rs. 25000/-
- MSc/M. Tech/B. Technology in Bioinformatics/Bioengineering/Biophysics;
- Experience in web development skills (HTML, CSS, PHP, JS);
- Knowledge in UNIX.
- Experience in R.
- Experience in database development.
Nature of Duty:
- Data analysis.
- Report writing.
How to Apply:
These positions are contractual and appointments will be initially given for one year, which is extendable relying on performance and needs of the project.
The day of walk-in-interview is 28th November 2019 (Thursday) starting from 10:00 AM. Candidates failing to turn up at NIBMG reception BY 12:00 PM will NOT BE interviewed. The age limit is maximum 40 (forty) years on the day of the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for going to the interview.
Following documents are required at the time of interview:
1. Curriculum Vitae along with reprints of publications, if any.
2. One Passport- size coloured Photograph.
2. Self-Attested Copies of Mark Sheets/Certificates of Educational Qualifications.
3. Self-Attested Copies of Experience Certificates.
4. Original and Self-Attested Copy of any Govt. issued Photo ID proof (only Aadhar Card/Voter card/Driving License).
The decision of NIBMG in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of.
application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews will be final and binding on the.
candidates. In exceptionally meritorious cases, the eligibility requirements might be relaxed by the proficient authority.
How to reach NIBMG:
The Institute is located near the Kalyani Main Station. If you are coming by train, please get off at Kalyani Main Station, cross the railway tracks towards Platform # 3 making use of the over-bridge and take a Rickshaw/ e-Rickshaw from Sangam Cinema Hall to “NIBMG Campus or Project Site”. Please check http://www.nibmg.ac.in/?q=content/reachnibmg for additional information.