Forensic Science Laboratory
Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi
Sector 14, Rohini, Delhi-110085
Tel: 011-27555811, Fax: 011-27555890
Name of Post: Scientific Officer
No. of Posts: 22( 11 UR, 03 SC, 01 ST, 05 OBC, 02 EWS)
M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or Electronics or Computer Science or Mathematics or
Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry or Botany or Zoology or Forensic Science or Toxicology or Biochemistry or Molecular Biology or Genetics or Anthropology or Human Biology or Microbiology or Life Science or Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute.
ii) 5 years of research/analytical experience in concerned field form FSL/CFSL or any other Government/Public Scientific Institution/University. Work experience in field unit of Crime Scene of State FSL or CFSL or Police/Crime Investigating agencies.
Desirable: Degree/Diploma in photography / Law/Laboratory Management system/Quality
Management System/Instrumentation/Data Management Doctorate Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized University.
Duties to be Performed:
For Scientific Officer.:
- Visiting Crime Scenes (24X7) in shift manner.
- Crime Scene investigation, reporting, reconstruction and deposing expert evidence.
in Hon’ ble Court.
- Supervision of maintaining crime scene/Photo documentation/ kits/equipments/vehicles etc.
- Any other work assigned by the Senior Officers.
Name of Post: Scientific Assistant
No. of Posts: 10( 06 UR, 01 SC, 02 OBC, 01 EWS)
M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or Electronics or Computer Science or Mathematics or.
Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry or Botany or Zoology or Forensic Science or Toxicology or Biochemistry or Molecular Biology or Genetics or Anthropology or Human Biology or Microbiology or Life science or Biochemistry from a recognized University/Institute.
Desirable: Degree/Diploma in Law/Laboratory Management system/Quality Management.
Duties to be Performed:
For Scientific Asstt.:
- To help Senior Officers in visiting Crime Scene (24×7) in shift manner.
- To preserve Photo documentation, crime scene kits/equipment/vehicle documents etc.
- To assist in maintaining Photo Instruments/exhibits and making CD/DVD, Photo Prints etc.
- Any other work designated by the Senior Officers.
How to Apply:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RECRUITMENT
Walk-In Interviews will be held at Forensic Science Laboratory, Sector14, Rohini, New Delhi-110085 on the dates mentioned from 10.00 A.M. Interview of candidates for contract will be held according to the schedule stated in Annexure- A.
A. Fixed remuneration will be paid as under:-
(i) Sr. Scientific Officer – Rs. 65637/- each month consolidated. No other allowance shall be admissible/paid.
(iii) Scientific Asstt.– Rs. 29484/- per month consolidated. No other allowance will be admissible/paid.
B. Retired Experts: as per regulation.
2. Age Limit:
As on closing date.
A. For Sr. Scientific Officer up to 35 years.
B. For Sr. Scientific Asstt. (Photo) up to 30 years.
C. For Scientific Asstt. up to 27 years.
D. For Retired Experts, not more than 65 Years.
3. Applicants may send the duly filled application in Forensic Science Lab, Sector-14, Rohini, New Delhi latest by 18-11-2019 till 05.00 P.M. Candidates can likewise send their dully filled up applications up to the date and time mentioned, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (on the day of the interview the applicant should accompany with the original application also).
4. Period of contract is initially for one year. The contract will terminate automatically on the conclusion of one year unless terminated earlier. Contract duration in case of Retired Experts will be up to the age of 65 years.
5. No TA/DA will be paid.
6. In the case of the interview can not be completed on the scheduled date/duration, the interview will be conducted on the next working day.
7. No correspondence or personal queries on the telephone shall be entertained.
8. Applicants are required to bring all original documents concerning their educational certification and various other relevant documents along with their self – attested photocopies at the time of interview. Applicants are also required to bring any Identity proof in addition to self – attested copy i.e. Driving License/ Voter I Card/ Adhaar Card/ Bank passbook with photograph duly attested of any Nationalized Bank (at least 3 years old)/ passport/ Pensioners Card or any other proof deemed fit by this office.
9. The Director, FSL, Govt. of NCT of Delhi can terminate the services at any time without appointing any factor. In case any chosen applicant desires to quit, one-month prior to notification or surrender of one-month remuneration in lieu of notice is required.
10. In the event of selection/ appointment, the candidate shall have to send an undertaking mentioning that he/ she shall not stake any claim nor file any court case for regularization of service in any Court of Law.
11. No Allowance/ facility available to the regular employees will be payable to the person engaged.
12. The names of selected applicants will be displayed on the Notice Board of FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY. No postal/ personal intimation will be sent to the candidates. The applicants must prepare to join immediately after the choice.
13. The contract staff will be needed to work during regular working hours on all working days. However, they may be required to work after office hours and on holidays, if needed in the interest of FSL.
14. Contract staff may be permitted 8 Casual Leave and 2 Restricted Holidays in a Calendar year or proportionally of tenure thereof. No earned leave, medical leave or any other sort of leave will be allowed.
15. If appropriate candidates are not readily available in the reserved category, applicants.
from General category will be considered/ chosen.
16. Chosen applicants from the open market may be offered contract based on medical fitness and verification of character and antecedents.
17. Chosen applicants will submit 3 passport size photographs in addition to duly filled form for character and antecedent verification which will be offered at the reception of FSL.
18. No relaxation will be given in working hrs to the chosen applicant for any reason what so ever.
19. The selected candidates will have to execute a contract agreement accepting the above terms and condition on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- before their appointment on contract basis.
20. In case of any vacation declared on scheduled dates, the same will be.
taken into consideration on the next working day.
JURISDICTION OF DISPUTE:
The courts at Delhi/New Delhi will have the exclusive jurisdiction to try disputes, if any, emerging out of this arrangement in between the parties.
View Notification & Download Format Below