Temporary Position Available
Adv. # 18/2019 23.10.2019
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for 2 positions of Research Associate , 2 positions of Research Assistant and 2 positions of Project Technician in a DBT funded research project entitled “Establishment of Fast life time imaging facility” at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Research Associate:Essential Qualification: PhD in Biotechnology/Life Science with a minimum of one year documented experience in Cell biology, Bio-imaging Molecular Biology from a Govt. R&D Centre.
- Research Assistant:MSc in Life Science/ MSc MLT or equivalent Post Graduate Degree with a minimum of 2 years documented experience in Cell biology/ Histology/ Bio-imaging from a Govt. R&D Centre.
- Project Technician:BSc in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry with a minimum of 6 months documented experience in Cell biology/ Histology/ Bio-imaging from a Govt. R&D Centre.
AGE & EMOLUMENTS
- Research Associate:Below 40 years as on November 6, 2019. 54,000 +16% HRA per month.
- Research Assistant:Below 35 years as on November 6, 2019. 31,000 per month.
- Project Technician:Below 35 years as on November 6, 2019. 18,000 per month.
Meritorious candidates will be given age relaxation and for SC/ST & OBC candidates, age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to 4 years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation on yearly basis.
Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials and experience, and the photocopies of the peer reviewed publications to reach the undersigned on or before November 6, 2019. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview
No TA/DA/Other emoluments will be given for appearing in the interview.