Name of the Post: JRF Vacancy in Biotechnology
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Design and synthesis of Fluorophoric substrate for MenH: A chemical intervention to pursue high throughput screening of Menaquinone biosynthesis inhibitors
- Synthesis of the substrate and inhibitor for MenH enzyme.
- Expression of MenH from E. coli.
- Kinetic assay.
- NET or GATE qualified: Rs. 25,000/-
- M. Sc: Rs. 16,000/- to 18,000/-
- Organic Chemistry/Biotechnology (Protein expression and purification).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their updated curriculum vitae (CV) by email to Joy Debnath (PhD) at email@example.com on or before 20th November 2019. Date of the interview will be notified by email. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.