Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Elucidating the interaction of non-structural proteins of Bluetongue virus with mammalian host and vector cells”
Name of the Pl/Contact Person: Dr Sonalika Mahajan, Scientist, Division of Veterinary
Biotechnology, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, 243122 [UP]
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/ month plus HRA as per DST, guidelines
Tenure: Likely date of completion is October 2021
Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post
Graduate Degree in Professional Course (( M.V.Sc./ M. Tech/M.Pharma. and so on) selected via a process described with any type of one of the followings:
a. Scholars that are chosen via National Eligibility Tests ( NET)– CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
b. The selection process with National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments as well as their Agencies as well as institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS,.
DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc
Desirable Work Experience: Working knowledge in cloning and expression, animal cell-culture and also virus handling, molecular biology, computer application. ( Web-searching, MS-Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/ month plus HRA according to DST, standards.
Age limit: 30 years (relaxation admissible for women, SC/ST/OBC candidates according to Govt. of India standards).
How to Apply:
- The engagement is totally on a contractual basis, co-terminus with the project or earlier, relying on the performance of the applicant. Institute will certainly hold no responsibility for payment of emoluments/ regular employment after termination of the time.
- Applicants fulfilling the certification might appear directly in ” Walk-in-Interview”. Candidates attending an interview are required to bring their recent bio-data, original documents along with NET-certificate as well as one copy of self-attested marks.
sheets, degree certifications and two passport size photographs.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The qualified candidate might send their application ahead of time to.
the Principal Investigator with e-mail at email@example.com.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 6th November 2019, 10:30 A.M., Molecular Biology Laboratory, Division of Veterinary Biotechnology ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, 243122 [UP].