Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Name: Understanding the mechanistic basis of mitochondrial dysfunction leading to congenital heart disease in Drosophila.
Duration: 5 months
Fellowship and HRA: According to SERB-DST rules
Terms and Requirements: According to SERB-DST rules.
Essential qualifications: MSc/MS degree in Biology/Life Sciences/Zoology (or equivalent degree) with NET/CSIR/UGC-JRF or LS (or) GATE qualification.
How to Apply?
The candidate ought to be inclined to pursue research as a career in the future, including a PhD degree. Possibility of converting the project position to a PhD position will exist for applicants clearing PhD entry requirements at IISER whilst working on the project work.
All the candidates keen to appear for the Walk-in-interview on October 31, 2019, at 10.30 am, are asked to bring the followings.
An application letter and CV (biodata) together with all the following information.
- Date of Birth.
- An educational qualification from School examination onwards and documents in support of this Education qualification
- Documents in support of MSc/MS degree in Biology/Life Sciences/Zoology (or equivalent degree); NET/CSIR/UGC-JRF/LS (or) GATE qualification.
- Address for correspondence with an email address.
For any other questions please contact:
Dr. Sudip Mandal
4F6, Academic Block 1
Department of Biological Sciences,
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali
Sector 81, Mohali 140306
- Walk-in-interview date: October 31, 2019, at 11.00 am.
- Venue: Office: 4F6, Academic block — 1, IISER Mohali.