Job Name: RA
Name of the Project: NAIF – ABI
With a Doctoral Degree: PhD in Food Technology /Food Sciences & Nutrition/ Food Chemistry
With a Master’s degree holders: Master’s degree in the Food Technology/ Food Sciences and Nutrition/ Food Chemistry with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA, with at least 3 years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship/ Training/ other engagements and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI / NAAS rated (≥4.0) Journal.
- Expertise in FMCG/ Food Sector, basic comprehension in cereals processing machinery, postharvest machinery, primary processing machinery, also able to deal with laboratory skills, ability to analyze statistical data and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in English, and adequate knowledge in MS-Office and computer usage.
- Willing to travel to field sites additionally.
Emoluments: Rs. 49,000/- +HRA (For Master’s degree holders) Rs. 54,000/- +HRA (For PhD Holders) **HRA as per ICAR rules and regulations.
Job Name: SRF
Name of the Project: NAIF-ZTMC
Master’s degree in the Food Technology/ Food Sciences and Nutrition/ Food Chemistry. Candidates with Post Graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree must have NET eligibility and two years of research experience.
- Expertise in FMCG/ Food Sector, basic comprehension in cereals processing machinery, postharvest machinery, primary processing machinery, also able to handle laboratory equipment, ability to analyze statistical data and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in English, and sufficient knowledge in MS-Office and computer use.
- Willing to travel to field sites additionally
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (HRA as per ICAR Rules)
How to Apply:
- The above posts are only temporary and on a contractual basis until the expiry of this project.
- The upper age limit of the preceding position is up to 40 years for men and 45 years for Women for RA and SRF and for 27 years for Technical Assistants according to the date of interview. The relaxation in upper age limit is five years for SC/ ST/ Women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
- The candidates need to produce his/ her original certificates together with a set of self-attested photograph copies of certificates and a recent passport size photograph, along with other documents like experience and caste certification at the time of interview for verification.
- The selected candidates will not claim for regular appointment/ absorption in IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- The chosen candidate will be positioned in ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad-030.
- IIMR reserves the right to alter/ change/ cancel this advertising/recruitment without putting any reason at any point in the recruitment process.
- Above posts are only temporary and on a contractual basis until 31st March 2020. However it’s very likely to be extended.
- Candidates need to report the venue one hour prior to scheduled time and date.
- Candidates need to produce an undertaking, stating they aren’t enrolled in any other job or academic courses etc.. (either full time or part-time) for attending the interview.
- Professional tax & TDS may be deducted according to rules wherever applicable.
- Please, be watchful if any corrigendum issued on updates/ modifications on the subject. (www.millets.res.in/careers)
- Bring the filled-in application at the time of interview together with CV/Resume, Exp Certificates & original certificates for verification.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, on 10th October, 2019 (Thursday) at 9.30 A.M.
- Venue: Conference Hall, Nutrihub, ICAR-IIMR.