Job Name: Research Associate (1 No.)
Name of Project: OECT Sponsored Project: “Development and demonstration of bioconversion process for generation of methane from subsurface lignite deposits” (SP-277)
Post Code: ARI/SP-277/RA
Duration: 08th February 2020
Age limit (according to date of interview): Up to 35 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 40 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (up to 38 years) to get OBC (Non-creamy coating ), candidates chosen through DBT-BET 2019 will likewise be considered for age relaxation as applicable.
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 36,000/- + HRA
- Essential –
1 st Class M. Sc. in Microbiology & PhD Microbiology. (*In work associated with bio methanation)
- Desirable –
i) Experience in culturing anaerobic microbes, their polyphasic identification and taxonomy.
ii) Expertise in molecular biology techniques, such as NGS and data analysis.
iii) Publications in journals of national and Worldwide repute a Minumum of One research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal with 3 years of research, design and teaching and development experience
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and also selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview at MACS – Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004 (M.S.) India.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
(i) Date of Walk-in-interview: 09th October 2019 (Wednesday)
(ii) Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
(iii) Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
(iv) Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards
Venue : MACS-Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune -4
Click here to View Notification & Download Application Format