Name of the Job: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Molecular characterisation and assessment of the efficacy of low molecular weight peptides isolated from mulberry leaf against the flacherie disease of silkworm (in collaboration with University of North Bengal, Siliguri, West Bengal).
3 years till 14th May 2021 (JRF for initial two years and later upgradable to SRF depending on the performance of the candidate).The selected person must work at both collaborative institutes CSR&TI Berhampore and University of North Bengal, Siliguri.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/ Sericulture/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or equivalent with minimal of60% marks (55 percent for SC/ST applicants )
Desirable Qualification: Working knowledge in Vitamin purification, biochemical analysis and culturing of bacteria.
Emoluments: Rs.15000/-a month + HRA as per Central Silk Board (CSB) rules.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview at the time and venue given below with bio-data along with a passport size picture, originals and one copy each of educational qualifications from 10th class onwards, date of birth, NOC from present employer (if employed), research experience certification and caste certification for SC/ST applicants, together with a valid email Id and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Date of the walk-in interview: 24th October 2019
- Time: 10.00 AM (candidates should reach the venue by 9.30 AM for verification of documents).
- The entry of candidates will only be permitted till 12 noon.
- Venue: Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute (CSRTI), Manandavadi Road, Srirampura, Mysuru-570008.
- Upper age limit: 28 years according to the date of interview (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates).
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The above-mentioned positions are purely on a contractual basis and therefore are co-terminus with the project. Further claim for any post won’t be entertained thereafter.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of the Director shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- Upon selection, the candidate must submit a Medical Fitness Certificate acquired from District Medical Officer.
Address for Correspondence:
Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute,
Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, Berhampore: 742 101 District – Murshidabad, West Bengal, INDIA