Job Title: Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene)
Vacancy No.: 19091202228
No. of Vacancies: 01 (UR)
Probation: 01 (One) year.
Head Quarter: Headquarters is in Mumbai with All India Service liability.
Ministry/Administration: Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Organization: Directorate General of Factory Advice Service and Labour Institutes DGFASLI.
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central Government Servant up to five years according to instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates to Recruitment by Selection.’
Pay Scale: Level 10 (Rs.56,100 — 1,77,500) of Pay Matrix Total Emoluments Rs. 56,100 and D.A. as admissible per month.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry of a recognized University or equivalent.
Equivalent qualification(s) is Associate-ship of Institution of chemists (AIC) offered by the institute of chemists (India), Kolkata.
- Note Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the UPSC in the event of the candidates otherwise well qualified.
- B. Expertise
Three years of practical research experience in Industrial Hygiene.
Desirable Qualification (s):
- Doctorate Degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Note No qualification is equal to a Doctorate degree mentioned previously.
- Conducting small independent studies within the field of Industrial Hygiene and assisting in significant project work.
- Assisting in conducting training programs.
- Collection of review material pertaining to the actions of this Division.
- Assisting in the compilation of returns and reports.
Job Title: Drugs Inspector (Unani)
Vacancy No.: 19091203128
No. of Vacancies: 01 (UR)
Probation: 02 (Two) year.
Head Quarter: Delhi under Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Ministry/Administration: Government of NCT of Delhi
Department/Office: Health and Family Welfare Department
Organization: Directorate of AYUSH
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central Government Servant up to five years according to instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates to Recruitment by Selection.’
Pay Scale: 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 8 ( ₹ 47,600-1,51,100/-).
(A) (i) Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University.
(ii) At least one year’s practical experience in Unani Pharmacy.
(B) Degree in Unani System of Medicine from a recognised University or a State Govt. or a statutory faculty, council or Board of Indian System of Medicine recognised by the Central Govt. / State Govts. for this purpose.
(C ) Diploma in Unani System of Medicine granted by a State Govt. or an institution recognised by the Central Govt. or a State Govt. for this purpose.
Note1 Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note2 The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of Union Public Service Commission, for the reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies to reserved for them.
Desirable Qualification (s):
Experience in testing/ manufacturing of Unani Drugs or experience in inspection of firms manufacturing Unani Drugs.
(i) To inspect premises licensed for manufacture of Unani Drugs.
(ii) To send a detailed report after each inspection forthwith to the Controlling Authority.
(iii) To take samples of the drugs manufactured on the premises and send them for test or analysis.
(iv) To institute prosecution in respect of violation of the Act and the Rules made thereunder.
(a) Candidates are required to pay a Charge of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by employing internet banking Facility of the SBI or using visa/master credit/debit card.
(b) No charge for SC/ST/PH/Women applicants of any community. No ” fee exemption” is available to OBC male applicants and they’re expected to pay the full prescribed fee.
(c) Applications with no prescribed fee Wouldn’t be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(d) Fee once paid will not be reimbursed under any circumstance nor will the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UP TO 23:59 HRS ON 17.10.2019.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE
APPLICATION IS UP TO 23:59 HRS ON 18.10.2019.
- DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH
COMPUTER-BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.
- DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.
Prescribed Last Date (Online Recruitment Application):- 17.10.2019