Job Title: Junior Project Fellow (01 post) – (Conservation Biology)
Name of Project: ‘Conservation of Vulnerable sandalwood (Santa/um album L.) through propagation and reintroduction’
Age: 36 yrs (as on 1st January 2019)
Monthly Fellowship: Rs. 22,000/-
Essential Qualifications: MSc Botany /Plant Sciences First class with NET/GATE or pass in National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Agencies. In the absence of NET/GATE qualified Students, candidates that Have qualified for Registering PhD may also Be considered and the fellowship will be Disbursed according to the Institute policy.
Desired Qualifications: Experience in forest field work, seed studies, raising and maintaining seedlings, nursery techniques.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview on 17th October 2019 at 10AM in JNTBGRI, Palode.
Terms & Conditions:
- The posts are temporary and for three years.
- Candidates have to submit self-attested copies of all of the Certificates in support of the claims concerning age, educational qualifications, scheduled caste/scheduled tribe/OBC etc.. The original certificates shall be produced for verification prior to the interview.
- Candidates must bring a copy of MSc dissertation and comprehensive bio-data affixing a current passport size photo.
- The candidates attending the interview need to make sure that they meet all of the eligibility conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
- Interview Date, Time & Venue: 17th October 2019 at 10AM in JNTBGRI,