Designation: Project Technical Officer
Project Title: “Clinical phenotypes and genetic regulation of endometriosis in Indian women” funded by Wellcome Trust DBT India Alliance
Duration: 1 year (to be extended on a yearly basis for five years)
Age Limit: 30 years.
Stipend: Rs.32,000 pm (fixed)
Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Genetics/Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with 2 years of experience a recognized institution in relevant areas.
- Experience in coordinating multi-centre studies and epidemiological data analysis.
- Experience in handling big data such as Genomes/Exomes/Genotype, Datasets, Next Generation Sequencing datasets.
- Proficiency in internet applications & communication skills.
- Experience of molecular biology techniques will be preferred.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules. Woman candidates would be given 5 yrs age relaxation.
Candidates should bring with them all of the applicable documents in original and a single set of attested photocopies of the exact same and one passport size recent colour picture.
- Date & Time of Interview: 03rd October 2019 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs.