Position: Junior Technical Assistant
No of Posts: 02
Name of Post: “Atlas of colonial nesting waterbirds in the east coast states of India”
Essential Qualification (EQ): Bachelors‘ Degree in any biological science discipline with 60 percent aggregate marks and above from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification (DQ):
- Experience and interest in wildlife conservation and research
- Good command over spoken and written English
- Computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The study involves carrying out a survey for colonial nesting birds and heronries.
- Assist the project team in day to day activities and functioning of the project both at Headquarters and in the field
Duration: 7 Months
Emoluments: 16000 + HRA (as admissible)
How to Apply:
- Age limitation for the position is 32 years but age relaxation will be considered according to the Government of India norms for reserved category candidates.
- The candidate should report by 1000 hrs for scrutiny of documents on 20 September 2019 followed by an Interview on precisely the exact same day at 1100 hrs.
- Application should be filled in the prescribed format, duly signed and should be accompanied by self-attested copies of documents on educational qualifications, research experience, UGC/CSIR/GATE certificate (if any), extracurricular activities, date of birth, mark sheets of examinations, community certification (if sought relaxation according to Government of India rules), etc..
- The Institute won’t provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the written examination and personal interview. No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the written examination and personal interview.
- At the time of this verification of original documents or even after selection, if it’s found that an attempt was made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant won’t be considered for selection and due action will be taken.
- The application form may be downloaded from the Institute’s site www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.