Division of Plant Pathology
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi – 110012
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Network Project on Transgenic Crops (code: 21-26)”
Emoluments: Rs. 25000/- +30% HRA for 1st and 2nd-year SRF @ Rs. 28000/- +30percent HRA for 3rd year (Salary will be revised According to Gov. standards )
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4/5 years of bachelor degree or Candidates having PG degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor Degree and two years of Masters Degree must have qualified NET/GATE.
Desirable Experience: in Plant Tissue culture in papaya, plant Virology & molecular methods. Work experience of 1-2 years.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should bring their application giving full details of academic records and Experience together with a self-attested photocopy in addition to the original copy of the applicable documents.
- For details of their qualifications and other requirements please consult ICAR Office memo No. Edn/6/27/2014/HRD dated July 13, 2015, and Agrl. Edn. /6/27/2014-HRD dated October 9, 2015. The emolument will be according to ICAR rule.
- The above post is only temporary, time-bound and co-terminus together with the project.
- Relaxation in age limitation for SC/ST/OBC candidate according to government rules.
- Each of the eligible candidates is asked to be present 30 minutes before schedule on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Place of work will be IARI, New Delhi.
- No objection certificate from the employer, if he/she has employment.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
9. Application format: 1. Name, 2. Father’s name, 3. Date of birth, 4. Present and permanent address, contact phone no. and email ID, 5. Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN, 6. Qualification details (Name of Degree, passing year, Name of University/Institute, and marks in class 10th , 12th, grad and postgraduate), 7. Research experience with documents that are supported, 8. ICAR/CSIR/NET details, 9. Publication(s) if any, 10. Signature of the candidate.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 27.0 9.2019 at 10.30 A.M. at Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi -110012.