CENTRE FOR DNA FINGERPRINTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
INNER RING ROAD, UPPAL,
HYDERABAD – 500 039
Advt. No. CDFD/EMPC/4/August’ 19
CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology invite applications from Indian nationals for the Following only temporary vacancies in research project financed by Indian Council of Medical Research. CDFD wants to fill the following posts through Walk-in-Interview in the project Titled “Identification and characterization of genetic lesions causing Lynch Syndrome in India”, whose overall duration is three years.
- Senior Technical Assistant
Upper Age Limit (only for fresh recruits): 30 years
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 32,000/- p.m.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc degree in any branch of life sciences. OR B.Sc. In any branch of life sciences from a recognised university with 5 years of work experience in recognized Institution.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience with routine molecular biology experiments such as DNA / RNA isolation, cloning, and regular and quantitative PCR; Cell Culture; H&E staining and immunohistochemistry.
How to Apply:
The general conditions governing the Advertisement No. CDFD/EMPC/4/AUG’ 19 Are as follows:
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification Won’t entitle a candidate for being called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview.
- Based upon the qualifications, expertise and recommendations of the Selection Committee, the chosen candidates could be placed in a scale and Designation lower than the grade advertised/applied (in the exact same group)
- These positions are strictly temporary and co-terminus with the project and Are originally for a maximum of one year.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person Applicants will be according to Govt. of India rules.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-service person/ Women applicants will be according to Govt. of India rules.
- Any of the chosen individuals may from time to time be assigned to perform Any other duties commensurate with their qualifications, by the Director, CDFD.
- The Director, CDFD reserves the right to suitably changing/relax some of those above conditions. He also reserves the right to accept or reject any application Without any reason.
The candidates desirous of attending the Walk-in-Interview Have to fill-in The application form in all respects and submit the same together with self-attested Certificates substantiating their educational qualifications and experience.
Notice: The candidates are required to produce the following original documents With copies in the time of the interview:
(i) Filled in the application form
(ii) Identity proof (Aadhar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License
(iii) Date of birth /Proof of age
(iv) Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates)
(v) Experience Certificate/s
(vi) Disability Certificate (if applicable)
(vii) Certificate/s of reservations (if applicable)
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for an interview to Reasonable limit on the basis of experience and qualifications according to the minimal Prescribed in the advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post herein advertised. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
Walk-in-Interview for this post of SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT and LABORATORY ASSISTANT is going to be held on 18.09.2019. Interested candidates Are asked to appear for the interview on 18.09.2019 at 8.00 a.m. at CDFD, Inner Ring Road, Uppal, Hyderabad — 500 039. If you happen to find any problem in reaching the CDFD, please dial Telephone No. 040–27216014 / 15 for aid.