GOVT. OF INDIA
CENTRAL DRUGS LABORATORY
CENTRAL DRUGS STANDARD CONTROL ORGANISATION DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES
MIN. OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
3, KYD STREET, KOLKATA-700016
Name of the Post: Assistant (Group- C Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
No. of Vacancies: 03
Category of the Post: 01- EWS 02- OBC
The scale of Pay: Level:5 with Rs. 29200/- 92300/- (Pre-revised in PB-I Rs.5200-20200+ Grade pay Rs.2800/) plus allowances admissible According to Central Govt. Rules.
Age Limits: Between 18 to 25 years.
(Age relaxation is admissible in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the
Central Government from time to time.)
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Biology of a recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications: One year of experience in an analytical Laboratory
How to Apply:
A) The application in the enclosed Proforma (Annexure – A) along with other details could be downloaded from COSCO site (www.cdsco.gov.in) giving complete Bio-data in neatly typed together with self-attested copies of Essential Certificates and supporting documents with two (two) copies of recent passport size photograph together with self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 50/- to be submitted to this Office on or before 23rd September 2019. Incomplete application will be rejected summarily without showing any reason.
B) CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATION – 23rd SEPTEMBER, 2019 up to 5:00 PM.
C) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the final date for receipt application.
D) The Application Ought to Be addressed to“The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Govt. Of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, 3, Kyd Street, Kolkata-700016” and title of the post applied for to be cited on the outer cover.
E) A The final date for receiving the application from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh branch of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep is 30th SEPTEMBER, 2019 up to 5 PM.
- Short-listed criteria may be adopted for the screening of applicants for written Exam.
- The standards followed by the Authority in shortlisting the candidates will be final. No representation or appeal will be entertained against these shortlisting standards.
- The information furnished by the applicants in their, application will be confirmed by the Authority with regard to their own original documents following the Written Exam. During verification of documents, if any information furnished by the candidate in the application is found wrong at any stage, their candidature will be rejected forthwith. No representation or appeal against such rejection of candidature will be entertained. The candidates should make sure that they’ve furnished correct information in the application form.
- The age relaxation for reserved category applicants is admissible only in the event of vacancies
reserved for these categories.
- Government employees must apply through proper channel
- Instruction for PH (Physically Handicapped) applicants:
It’s also certified that the post of Senior Laboratory Assistant (Group – C, Non-Gazetted, Nonministerial) at Central Drugs Laboratory, Kolkata which can be identified SUITABLE for ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED (OH)/ HEARING HANDICAPPED (HH) PERSONS with following Disabilities.
- No T AIDA will be admissible for appearing in the Written Exam.
- Canvassing in any forms will disqualify the applicant.