- Faculty Recruitment – 2019
- School of Biology IISER, Thiruvananthapuram
- Website: Application
- Last date: September 15, 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) invites applications for various faculty positions of the Institute from eligible Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) with outstanding academic achievements, ability to establish a vibrant research programme, and passion for teaching. Appointments will be made in the schools of Biology within the flexible four-tier faculty framework followed by the institutions of national importance under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Preferred areas of expertise in School of Biology:
- Molecular and Structural Biology with expertise in biochemistry and structural analysis (based on NMR and/or X-ray crystallography and/or Electron microscopy)
- Computational Biology, Systems Biology and Bioinformatics
- Physiology and Metabolism
- Field Ecology and Ecological Modeling with expertise in vertebrate ecology.
- Biology of Diseases/Infectious Diseases (Host-pathogen interactions including virology, immunotherapy and immunology)
- Neurobiology and Systems Neuroscience