Advertisement No.: IRCC/EXT074/2019
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Job Reference Number: 50087467
Project title: 102/IFD/SAN/3746/2017-2018 dated 30.12.2017Protein Analysis Facility
About the project: Infrastructure Facility for advanced Research & Education in Diagnostics
- Candidate must have practical experience of protein biochemistry, molecular biology, cloning, gene expression, and protein purification.
- Candidates who have previous expertise in protein purification will be preferred.
Essential qualification and expertise:
M.Sc in Biotechnology (at least 60% marks or 6 CGPA) from IITs / IISCs/ NITs / reputed institutes and universities with a minimum of 6 months of research experience, with CSIR-UGC NET, Qualified or Qualified GATE ( GATE score (BT) cut off 340).
Consolidated Salary: Rs 25000 + 24 percent HRA
How to Apply:
- The position is temporary for a period of 1 year and tenable only for the duration of this project.
- The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is needed to work for the successful conclusion of this project.
- The selection committee could offer higher or lower designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates called for interview will be asked to attend at their own expenses. For almost any queries/clarification please contact email@example.com.
Last Date: 27.08.2019