Position: Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
No.of Posts: 01
Post Code: SC044
Field: Forestry & Ecology
Pay Matrix: [LEVEL 10 (₹56,100-₹1,77,500)]
M.Sc. in Botany (Plant Taxonomy / Plant Physiology)/ Biodiversity / Biodiversity and Conservation/ Ecology/ Life Sciences (Botany- Plant Taxonomy / Plant Physiology) from recognized University in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semester) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equal with B.Sc. In Botany or Zoology.
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
Working experience in Biodiversity/Phenology/ climate change/ wildlife habitat evaluation-related knowledge and areas in microwave/ hyperspectral / lidar remote sensing data processing & analysis
How to apply:
- Applications will be received on-line only. The online recruitment portal will be available from 05.08.2019 to 16.09.2019 until 15.00 Hrs. For registration of the application. Interested candidates will need to visit our web site http://www.nesac.gov.in for detailed advertisement and filling-up of all the online application form. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility requirements could visit the NESAC Website and follow the application process as stated. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of this applicant needs to be given in the application compulsorily. The online application needs to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment (permanent/temporary) under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies.
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue
- People who have the necessary qualification as on 16.09.2019 only must apply. Only passed applicants are eligible to apply. Students awaiting the final result shouldn’t apply.
- Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 35 years for all posts. Ex-Servicemen, Meritorious Sportspersons & Persons With Disability (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India orders.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates called for interview/Skill Test will need to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in the application together with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates that are currently employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies will Page 14 of 16 also have to produce the’No Objection Certificate’, in original, in the time of interview/ Skill Test. In the event, the candidate fails to produce any of the above-mentioned documents or if any information furnished in the application is found to be false or wrong, his/her candidature will be cancelled and TA won’t be paid.
- Corrigendum/Addendum, if any, will be published only in NESAC site http://www.nesac.gov.in. Candidates must regularly visit the NESAC site for latest updates about the status of their application.
- “There’ll be non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for every single application. Fee ought to be paid online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking only through Integrated SBI Collect Facility. No other mode of payment will be accepted and the fee won’t be reimbursed under any conditions. The final date for submitting online payment is 16.09.2019 to prevent any unexpected failures/issues.
- All women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-serviceman (EX) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee
- It’s for applicants to make sure that he/she fulfils the eligibility standards and complied with all the requirements adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement in addition to in the application form. Candidates are consequently urged to carefully read the ad and fill out the application form and submit the same according to instructions provided in this respect.
- Candidates working in Central/State Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organisation must bring the No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of Interview/Skill Test.
- After registration candidate must save their applications summary together for future reference along with a print out of the same is to be brought together with current colour passport size photo and documents supporting the data furnished in the application in the time of Interview. Please be aware that the website won’t be opened for printing after 15:00 hours of 16.09.2019.
- It could be noted that candidates will be shortlisted for the written test/interview on the basis of this information provided by them in their online application. They need to make sure that this information is accurate and correct. If at any subsequent stage or in the time of interview any information was given by them or any claim made by them in their online application is shown to be untrue, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates should fill-up their own bio-data clearly suggesting their educational qualifications, passing year, subjects, percentage of marks, publications, and experience. Upload the requisite educational mark sheet/certificates wherever indicated in the online form. In case of any discrepancy in the details given in the bio-data of online-application and uploaded document(s) (viz., qualification, percentage of marks( etc), then the information given in the online application will prevail.
- /All the uploaded documents must be scanned at a good resolution and will need to be readable/legible. Uploaded Documents shouldn’t be photos taken from a mobile camera.