Job Title: Team Manager – CDM/PV
Job ID: 00033150451
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
• Interacts with Client/customer to manage and resolve customer requests via effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
• Provides project updates.
• Create/collate periodic reports for client report meetings.
• Ensures data integrity of data presented to the client.
• Compliance with timelines for coding activities.
• Ensure Compliance with Coding Reports.
• Perform Dictionary up-versioning activity.
• Serve as an SME to Medical Reviewers concerning the coding activities and guidelines.
• Coordinate with the Cognizant onsite Medical Coding Specialist/Lead Data Manager.
• Deliver or coordinate training for onsite and off-shore medical coders.
• Participate in the creation and maintenance of project-specific coding conventions.
• Coordinate to manage Rave particular difficulties.
• Use daily coding activities in order to define and create metrics.
• Provide timely feedback and maintain regular team connect meetings and project meetings for a variety of issues and updates.
• Coordinate with data managers working on precisely the same study.
• Perform Operational QC.
• Periodic Capture of reporting and multitasking.
• Mentoring Team Members.
• Line management responsibilities.
• To view adequate resourcing, and work allocation for proper utilization across studies.
• Ensure Quality, compliance and Audit readiness.
• 1 Ensure completion of Data management activities as executed by Statistics Managers.
• 2 Contribute towards improvement in process, quality and efficiency to decrease the manual efforts.
• 3 Ensure Adherence to project level SLAs and KPI.
• 4 Face Internal, Client or Regulatory audits and help in closure of findings where applicable.
• 5 Responsible for the overall quality of deliverables from the Data management team.
• 6 Perform the Operational QC ( sample QC) for the DM deliverables.
• 7 People management and resource/work allocation across projects.
Project / Procedure:
• Ensure process deliverables are met.
• Acts as an SME for the team to Identify & resolve issues and document all process changes.
• Monitor & review first level processing.
• Process complex Transactions.
• Handle first level escalations from client.
• Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
• Contribute to process improvement projects.
• Perform quality checks/audits to ensure data integrity, error-free exploration & processing of risks.
• Identify and report process changes.
• Adhere to the compulsory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the specified process.
• Perform Audit, Foresee Risk and institutionalize needed controls.
• Perform knowledge sharing.
• Update Processes documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the procedure.
• Participate in knowledge transfer.
• Ensures alignment to org driven metrics and hygiene needs with regard to.
• a Pyramid and Span.
• b Job Rotation of resources.
• c Cross Skilling of Resources.
• Mentors/coaches and grooms teams members to grow.
• Drives teams learning and innovation index goals.
• Delegates assign and reviews tasks given to team members for accuracy.
• Performance Management and development plans.
• Manages attrition and absenteeism.
• Make sure Accurate Tracking and collating of Quality and KPI metric data.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job