Designation: Young Professional-II
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: Development of NS3 specific monoclonal Antibody based BVDV Diagnostics.
- Post Graduation degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry as per ICAR guidelines.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having relevant work experience.
Duration: The engagement will be initially for a period up to 31st March, 2020, and then
extendable for 1 year.
Remuneration: Rs. 25000/- only (fixed) per monthly.
Age Limit: The minimum age under young professional category will be 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
How to Apply:
For time & date of the interview as also other instructions in the matter candidates are advised to be in regular touch with the Institute site www.nihsad.nic.in
1. All the shortlisted candidates appearing for personal interview should be present at this office for verification of certificates etc., from 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM and the candidates coming thereafter will not be allowed for interview.
2. Candidates failing to produce original certificates will be disqualified.
3. No objection certificate from the employer should be produced at the time of interview in case he/she is in employment elsewhere.
4r The engagement of JRF/SRF will be on temporary basis and the selected candidates shall not have any right to claim for regular appointment under NIHSAD, Bhopal (M.P) and his/her engagement will be terminated immediately after expiry of the project without any notice and the NIHSAD, Bhopal will hold no responsibility for payment of salary/regular appointment etc. after expiry/termination of the project.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
6. Experience certificate in original, if any, should be produced at the time of interview.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
8r The decision of the Director, NIHSAD, Bhopal will be final in selection.
9. Only those who are interested to serve at least for a period of one year considering the present duration of the project may attend the interview.
10. Candidates should submit Bio – data/application addressed to Asst. Admn. Officer, NIHSAD, Bhopal along with attested copies of certificates of educational
qualifications/experience etc. and a recent passport size photograph in the following•
* If required, a written test will be taken for the candidates appearing for walk-ininterview for the temporary position of SRFs/JRFs/YP-II under CDDL, DBT-NERADMaC projects.
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirements may submit their applications .along with self-attested copy of all certificates, mark sheets, PDC/Degree certificate, experience etc. to Administrative Officer, ICAR NIBSAD, Anand Nagar, Bhopal-462022 latest by 18.08.2019. Following scrutiny, the written test and interview will be conducted tentatively in the 1st week of September 2019. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/ mobile phone for which all the candidates are required to give their email IDs and contact phone nos. positively.